IoannisNinjutsu
    Beginner

Application for Aldrein

Post by IoannisNinjutsu on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 09:07

REAL LIFE INFORMATION
    1. Name: John
    2. Age: 21
    3. Location + Time zone: Greece [GMT+2]
    4. Tell us something about yourself: I am a student of psychology in the American College of Greece... That's why I'm awesome.. I think.. At least that is what my grandma said... and I am also into anime and manga! Dattebayo!

Character INFORMATION
    1. Main character:
    Name: Aldrein
    Race: Night Milf
    Class: Druid (Feral)
    Level: 80
    2. Specialization:
    Main spec: http://talent.mmo-champion.com/?druid#-mPasaAzGRQYFi,yJrOHR,12213
    Off spec: Don't have one yet. You are welcome to advise me (of course) Razz
    3. How long have you been playing your current class and spec? 2-3 weeks, I began with hunter (I am still learning)
    4. What are your professions and are they on maximum skill? Leatherworking/Skinning not full yet.
    5. Screenshot of your interface, stats and DPS on a dummy target. http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/6580/wowscrnshot030812210923.jpg
    6. What made you create this character? I like kitties Razz Plus they do nice damage.
    7.Alts:
    Name: Johnboat
    Class: Hunter
    Spec: Marksmanship

GAME RELATED QUESTIONS
    1. How long have you been playing WoW? 3-4 weeks
    2. How do you classify your playing time? WoW I lost track of time
    3. What do you prefer, PvP or PvE? Why? PvE, cause I like team work
    4. Are you able to use Team Speak? I can get one, yea Razz
    5. Have you played on retail? If yes, for how long? What is retail? Razz Nah, I am joking. I have played for around 3 minutes in a friend's account but not much. Then he returned from the kitchen and told me to GTFO. Razz
    6. What is your raiding experience? Only instances this far (FoS/PoS). I do what I am told to.
    7. Are you the sole user of your account? Yes.
    8. What addons are you currently using? Deadly Boss Mod, Recount, and several useless others.
    9. What made you choose Ghost Division? Two friends of mine have recently joined and thought that it is better to join them since they need my guidance Razz If you add how good a guild you guys have
    10. Why should we invite you? Cause I spent a lot of time making this awesome application Razz I know that I am a newb here, and I can't give much the way I am now. But I am willing to improve and then I can be BOTH a jackass and a skilled playa.
    11. Will you attend a raid even if you don't need any gear? Of course I will. There will always be gear for me to ninja Razz (that is a joke ^_^)
    12. What are your previous guilds and why are you no longer part of them? I was at Heaven Piercing Skill. I left since my buddies asked me to apply for you and try to join.
    13. Can anyone from our guild vouch for you? I believe there are a few guys. Hellen, Crappy and if I remember correctly Netyo said he could vouch for me. If not then I will just say the 2 rogues. ^_^

Entertain us: (favourite song, movie, joke, quote, etc..) I have no favourite song because I love music generally. However, I am listening to "Antonio Banderas Cancion del Mariachi Desperado" at the moment. Awesome soundrack! My favorite movie is called "The pursuit of happiness". Quote: violets are gay, roses are gayer so fuck this poem and listen to slayer. Favorite jokes: Always found at 9gag.

(You don´t need to answer those questions, but it will be nice if you do.)
    1. Do you play any other video games? As far as gaming is concerned I'm in Assassins Creed, Mass Effect, Dragonage, Call of Duty, etc, etc.
    2. Describe yourself to us in the best possible way: I am funny, smart, kind and able to describe myself in three words. Hope you enjoyed this application and you will give me a chance :3
    paladinoz
    Ghost Elite

Re: Application for Aldrein

Post by paladinoz on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 09:19

IoannisNinjutsu wrote:
    5. Have you played on retail? If yes, for how long? What is retail? Razz Nah, I am joking. I have played for around 3 minutes in a friend's account but not much. Then he returned from the kitchen and told me to GTFO. Razz

lol

anyway +1 Smile
    Greekpriest
    Ghost Elite

Post by Greekpriest on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 10:21

As he said he just started wow, but he's a really fast learner.

Also he can contribute to our community, and soon, when he'll get trained in graids too.

I believe in him.

A GREEK SPREE IN GHOST DIVISION FTW!

+3

Beginner

Post by Solus on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 12:28

I have no idea if I am allowed to vote but I'll risk it. (+3) Hopefully I will welcome you my friend Wink

Bring the Greek soul to this guild Wink
    p3tr0s
    Newbie Ghost

Post by p3tr0s on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 12:42

(Not sure if I am allowed to vote yet but since he listed me as a person that can vouch for him, here it goes Razz )

Well as Greekpriest said he is indeed a fast learner and I believe if we (me, Hellen, Greekpriest and anyone else that's willing) invest some time to explain him some things about raiding/pve he would be a good + reliable player.

If you notice his app he is quite freshly introduced to WoW and with only little guidance he resembles a player of at least casual level I would say.

Nevertheless, he is a very good peep so he would definitely contribute to the guild community. If everything else fails we could turn him into a chicken and have him as a mascot with /dance always active.

++max_vote from me Smile

*Care for the Greek Coup d'etat*

Newbie Ghost

Post by Belthazor on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 13:05

+2
    Vladcho
    Ghost Master

Post by Vladcho on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 18:36

IoannisNinjutsu wrote: I am a student of psychology

Enough for me. +2

And yes,you newbies with green names,you can vote.

Saint Anger,the ultimate sin!
    Anetheras
    Ghost Elite

Post by Anetheras on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 19:47

loannisNinjutsu wrote:Race: Night Milf
    +30000000
    Thimos
    The Tupid

Post by Thimos on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 21:08

+1
    Shineeh
    Troll Wannabe

Post by Shineeh on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 21:21

-1 cuz Im fearless bastard
    Neravarine
    Ghost Elite

Post by Neravarine on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 22:29

I would say Unworthy to this, but coz it is a new WoW player i will stay Neutral
    netyo
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by netyo on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 23:08

Thimos wrote:+1

I knew you'd like this guy!

Anyway, I'm not vouching for just anyone, sieg heil or something.

EDIT: forgot to grade him, +666
    jester
    Newbie Ghost

Post by jester on Fri 09 Mar 2012, 23:17

Cli...cli-uhh..... urrggh....
    eh..
    ah...
    urghh..
    *spits*

Clicker....

But you seem like a reasonable guy and a personality of a forum troll, so you should like it here.
    And Greekpriest said you're a fast learner, I like that.

+1 GL HF, whatever, but seriously.... clicker...
    web_killer
    Newbie Ghost

Post by web_killer on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 00:00

+1
    Cviha
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Cviha on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 00:12

You gotta be effin kidding me here People, sure the app is fine and all, but SERIOUSLY, half the gear is SP, for the first amount, which basically means needing on everything that doesn't have red text, 2nd no binds, and unless your reaction time is 0.00000000000001 you definitely NEED binds for a druid, the talents are fine, but the upper two are a deal breaker for me. Also, you need something to keep a better track of your DoT's and buffs, since it'll allow you an optimal DPS output because you wont be going from one end of the screen to another just to check some crap out, and seriously, you don't need to stretch recount over half the screen, we can see the dps just fine, so a
    -2 from me, and now if I actually decline this I'm going to be a heartless bastard so I'll be checking some more comments before I/someone else makes the decision.

One question though, when do you think is an optimal time to use Shred and Ferocious bite and why, a separate explanation please

Post by Greekpriest on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 00:17

Cviha wrote:You gotta be effin kidding me here People, sure the app is fine and all, but SERIOUSLY, half the gear is SP, for the first amount, which basically means needing on everything that doesn't have red text, 2nd no binds, and unless your reaction time is 0.00000000000001 you definitely NEED binds for a druid, the talents are fine, but the upper two are a deal breaker for me. Also, you need something to keep a better track of your DoT's and buffs, since it'll allow you an optimal DPS output because you wont be going from one end of the screen to another just to check some crap out, and seriously, you don't need to stretch recount over half the screen, we can see the dps just fine, so a
    -2 from me, and now if I actually decline this I'm going to be a heartless bastard so I'll be checking some more comments before I/someone else makes the decision.

One question though, when do you think is an optimal time to use Shred and Ferocious bite and why, a separate explanation please

Dude take it easy. He's noob. He's playing wow for a week. It took me a year to make macros...

I dont say that he will help us at pve anytime soon, but he's a friendly person and could benefit our community, plus with the right guidance he can end up to a really good druid.

Journeyman Ghost

Post by netyo on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 01:15

Greekpriest wrote:

Dude take it easy. He's noob. He's playing wow for a week. It took me a year to make macros...

I dont say that he will help us at pve anytime soon, but he's a friendly person and could benefit our community, plus with the right guidance he can end up to a really good druid.

Give this man a nobel prize, will ya?

Quint, why were you so offended by this app? For gods sake we don't need raid progression freaks any more. This guy is as friendly as it gets and has the brains to get far.

He chose this guild to be his very first (serious) one, I don't know what you're thinking about that, but I want this guy to have a fun time here. Btw, your question is ridiculous, firstly it can be googled and secondly this guy doesn't understand PvE rotations at this time. Give him a break lol.
    Roadzen
    Drill Sergeant

Post by Roadzen on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 03:58

"3. What do you prefer, PvP or PvE? Why? PvE, cause I like team work"
    You obviously havent seen me, Cyclops and Zid playing 3's.

Fellow psycho, CoD and 9GAGer.

I'm waiting for a reply from Quintsanity on this application, since i gave him full control over applications due the fact that he's the PvE leader and it'll be best if he decides whom shall join for his benifit in progress, tho' you are not in the (PvE sqad) since youre a newbie, but we'll see in time.
    Thimos
    The Tupid

Post by Thimos on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 05:27

Roadzen wrote:"
    You obviously havent seen me, Cyclops and Zid playing 3's.

U sux.
    Cviha
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Cviha on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 05:35

I already answered on the 1st page, now, as for the rest, aren't we a guild based on PvE progress atm, *cough...cough*, and didn't we make our application standards higher *cough...cough*, but whatever, I'm willing to give him a chance, for the sole purpose of not being a douche-bag here, but I'm asking each and every one of you to think this over, again, if he gets 3 upvotes after this post, he'll be in.
    Thinking

Post by Anetheras on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 05:40

No.... he's new. Give him a chance. Don't be a heartless bastard. You was a noobie once also. Prove me wrong.

-Regards, out of this topic.

And look, +2 Smile
    Muffasa
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Muffasa on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 05:49

Ok I guess I am supposed to vote too ay?
    Ok so this could pass, I like this guy.. but..
    I need you to answer me on just one simple question.

Are you one who made talent tree build, or you copy/pasted it, or someone else made it for you?

You are ALLOWED to post the answer, I'm just curious nothing more, this won't effect my vote, since I already gave +2!

IoannisNinjutsu
    Beginner

Post by IoannisNinjutsu on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 06:14

Muffasa wrote:Ok I guess I am supposed to vote too ay?
    Ok so this could pass, I like this guy.. but..
    I need you to answer me on just one simple question.

Are you one who made talent tree build, or you copy/pasted it, or someone else made it for you?

You are ALLOWED to post the answer, I'm just curious nothing more, this won't effect my vote, since I already gave +2!

Hellen made my talent tree and told me what moves to use (Mangle-Rake-Shred-Rip). As I said before I am a newbie here :3

Last edited by IoannisNinjutsu on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 06:15; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Add something)
    Cviha
    Journeyman Ghost

Post by Cviha on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 09:16

Anetheras wrote:No.... he's new. Give him a chance. Don't be a heartless bastard. You was a noobie once also. Prove me wrong.

-Regards, out of this topic.

And look, +2 Smile

Bitch please, worst things I ever did,
    BC: went PvE as subtlety rogue, ikr.
    Worst item I ever took: Treads of the Den mother on a rogue, though the fact that it barely had any intellect and it was meant for feral druids, noting the agility on it and because it dropped of every 2nd mob in there,
    but at least I knew what spec benefited from AP and what spec benefited from SP.

Post by jester on Sat 10 Mar 2012, 09:21

When I was new, back at BC,
    I took http://www.wowhead.com/item=30905

And yeah, I was a mage back then too.

A guy I got to know in-game got me into a decent guild and they almost Gkicked me.
    My reason: Good for pvp

True story.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 24 Oct 2017, 16:37