Ghost Division

MMORPG4ALL Alliance Guild


    Resto Shaman Facker

    Share

    Facker
    Beginner

    Posts : 7
    Join date : 2011-09-01

    Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Facker on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 05:29

    REAL LIFE INFORMATION

    1.NAME: Marko
    2.AGE: 16
    3.LOCATION: Zajecar, Serbia
    4.TIME ZONE: GMT+1
    5.ADITIONAL INFORMATION ABOUT YOU: Well, I am just a normal guy who likes playing WoW. Besides WoW I am playing League of Legends on EUNE.

    CHARACTER INFORMATION

    6.CHARACTER NAME|RACE|CLASS|LEVEL: Facker|Draenei|Shaman|80
    7.CHARACTER SPECS: Restoration
    7.1MAIN SPEC: http://wow335.gamestool.net/shamant.php?00000000000000000000000000050503000000000000000000000050005331335310501122331251 PvE
    7.2OFF SPEC: None.
    8.ALTS: Retri Paladin Tetreb; Shadow Priest Sona
    9.PROFESSIONS: Mining on Tetreb

    WOW RELATED QUESTIONS

    10.HOW DO YOU CLASSIFY YOUR AMMOUNT OF PLAYING TIME? : 4hours per day
    11.WHAT ADDONS YOU ARE CURRENTLY USING?: Healbot, Power Auras Clasic, Bagnon, Recount, Cartographer, _NPCScan
    12.SCREENSHOT OF YOUR INTERFACE: http://img37.imageshack.us/img37/7759/wowscrnshot082311191525.jpg
    13.HOW LONG HAVE YOU BEEN PLAYING WOW?: Since TBC.
    14.]HAVE YOU PLAYED ON RETAIL?: Not yet.
    15.WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE GHOST DIVISION?: As far as I know, you are one of best guilds on this server. I want cooperation, and i guess you guys know what I mean. Besides that, I need guild for raiding, im tired of pug raids >.<
    16.WHAT IS OUR GAIN FROM INVITING YOU?: You can get full PvE Resto Shammy which can help in raids.
    17.WHAT DO YOU PREFER,PVP OR PVE? WHY?: I like PvE more cause it needs to put more efforts than arenas.
    18.WHAT ARE YOUR PREVIOUS GUILDS, AND WHY YOU LEFT THEM?: As I said, Dial M. I got kicked cause i made app for Sapped i guess. Itshim and Loves are retards so thats one more reason.
    19.ARE YOU THE SOLE USER OF YOUR ACCOUNT?: Yes, I am.
    20.ARE YOU ABLE TO GET ON VENTRILO? Sure.
    21.IS THERE ANYONE IN THE GUILD WHO CAN VOUCH FOR YOU? Dont think so.

    EDIT: Fixed! Very Happy I aint saying that they are better guilds(Dial is full of ninjas), just that sapped are organised. Dont know about you guys, so im applying to expirience your organistaion Very Happy
    And hell yeah, our beer is aweosme! Very Happy
    Edited again. Is it OK now? Very Happy
    GUYS, you forgot that I cast everything with healbot...I dont need keybind for earth shield when i have it in healbot! And why does Hero needs keybind let me know? Spell is casted once in lets say 20min. -.-


    Last edited by Facker on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 08:52; edited 4 times in total
    avatar
    Vladcho
    Ghost Master

    Posts : 419
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Vladcho on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 06:22

    Facker wrote:
    15.WHAT MADE YOU CHOOSE GHOST DIVISION?: Dial M - sux, Sapped doesnt want me. Beside them there arent other good guilds on this server.

    I really hope you fix this Very Happy


    _________________________

    Saint Anger,the ultimate sin!
    avatar
    Neravarine
    Ghost Elite

    Posts : 330
    Join date : 2010-08-17
    Age : 25
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Neravarine on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 06:27

    I agree with Vlad, coz u wrote that Dial M and Sappeds are batter then us.
    I have only respect for Warin even if he is idiot
    Zajecar has awesome beer


    Neutral
    avatar
    Shineeh
    Troll Wannabe

    Posts : 298
    Join date : 2010-10-30
    Age : 22
    Location : Bilgewater, Valoran

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Shineeh on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 06:35

    -/+ I have no idea

    Dokter
    Journeyman Ghost

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2011-08-28
    Location : Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Dokter on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 06:45

    clicking way to many important spells, -
    avatar
    Thimos
    The Tupid

    Posts : 430
    Join date : 2010-10-25
    Age : 24
    Location : Zagreb

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Thimos on Thu 01 Sep 2011, 07:12

    I agree with Vlad, correct that shit and you might get a +. Till then I'm in a very bad mood, and I'm neutral.
    avatar
    Ziggo
    Ghost Elite

    Posts : 314
    Join date : 2010-07-13
    Age : 25
    Location : Latvia

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Ziggo on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 02:05

    So we r just 3rd option how pitiful, -1
    avatar
    Beatrix
    Ghost Elite

    Posts : 235
    Join date : 2011-02-09
    Age : 24
    Location : Czech Republic

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Beatrix on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 04:50

    Neutral, can't tell anything else.
    avatar
    NenchO
    Ghost Elite

    Posts : 261
    Join date : 2010-07-30
    Age : 23
    Location : Priboj, Serbia.

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by NenchO on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 05:32

    Neutral.
    avatar
    Deathwisher
    Ghost Elite

    Posts : 199
    Join date : 2011-08-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Bitola, Macedonia

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Deathwisher on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 06:30

    What's with the naturals guys, the guy wrote what he thinks, even if he wrote we are the bess guild, that would be a lie, I saw him in gameplay and hes NOT BAD. Thumbs up

    -Jayson

    Dokter
    Journeyman Ghost

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2011-08-28
    Location : Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Dokter on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 08:35

    Deathwisher wrote: I saw him in gameplay and hes NOT BAD

    -Jayson

    hmm, how can u be good if u're clicking earth shield, herois, mana tide totem, and other stuff?
    just explain How
    avatar
    Deathwisher
    Ghost Elite

    Posts : 199
    Join date : 2011-08-18
    Age : 23
    Location : Bitola, Macedonia

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Deathwisher on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 09:33

    Well when I was playing Tbc I played without a single Key bind or a Macro, and I owned everything. Maybe this guy is a clicker and his more skilled to play on a mouse click than a key bind? I can't proof that, but I saw him on my ICC 25 the week after the raid when you were in, and saw that this guy is NOT BAD! For the gear he had than, He had almost 5k gs and did a great healing for the raid, all I can see is that his English is not bad, we had a few talks and in most of them he has been very polite to me, and the most I like about this guy is that he isn't a liar, if some people think Sapped is better guild than us they won't wrote it on their app, this guy wrote it instead of saying your the best guild I wanna join you, and write 5 years wow XP when they got 5 months, I'm not telling you how to judge him, my opinion is Thumbs up and I'll stay with it.
    avatar
    Neravarine
    Ghost Elite

    Posts : 330
    Join date : 2010-08-17
    Age : 25
    Location : Serbia

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Neravarine on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 10:46

    I have a good feeling about those 2

    i change my to +

    walker
    Ghost Apprentice

    Posts : 49
    Join date : 2011-07-28

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by walker on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 16:43

    About clicking, i was clicker i think 4 years with my chars. I healed most on my priest, i dealt most damage on my rogue. I didn't see why i had to bind all. But then i started to pvp and there u cant click on spells.

    If u want to pve its fine by me if u click, but pvp dont even think about it.


    I will give -.
    Because we need druids and holly priests.
    avatar
    Thimos
    The Tupid

    Posts : 430
    Join date : 2010-10-25
    Age : 24
    Location : Zagreb

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Thimos on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 20:33

    Deathwisher wrote:Well when I was playing Tbc I played without a single Key bind or a Macro, and I owned everything. Maybe this guy is a clicker and his more skilled to play on a mouse click than a key bind? I can't proof that, but I saw him on my ICC 25 the week after the raid when you were in, and saw that this guy is NOT BAD! For the gear he had than, He had almost 5k gs and did a great healing for the raid, all I can see is that his English is not bad, we had a few talks and in most of them he has been very polite to me, and the most I like about this guy is that he isn't a liar, if some people think Sapped is better guild than us they won't wrote it on their app, this guy wrote it instead of saying your the best guild I wanna join you, and write 5 years wow XP when they got 5 months, I'm not telling you how to judge him, my opinion is Thumbs up and I'll stay with it.

    You were a rogue in TBC. You needed 3 spells to kill anything. Btw, I am still mostly a clicker.

    Dokter
    Journeyman Ghost

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2011-08-28
    Location : Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Dokter on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 20:47

    Thimos wrote:
    Deathwisher wrote:Well when I was playing Tbc I played without a single Key bind or a Macro, and I owned everything. Maybe this guy is a clicker and his more skilled to play on a mouse click than a key bind? I can't proof that, but I saw him on my ICC 25 the week after the raid when you were in, and saw that this guy is NOT BAD! For the gear he had than, He had almost 5k gs and did a great healing for the raid, all I can see is that his English is not bad, we had a few talks and in most of them he has been very polite to me, and the most I like about this guy is that he isn't a liar, if some people think Sapped is better guild than us they won't wrote it on their app, this guy wrote it instead of saying your the best guild I wanna join you, and write 5 years wow XP when they got 5 months, I'm not telling you how to judge him, my opinion is Thumbs up and I'll stay with it.

    You were a rogue in TBC. You needed 3 spells to kill anything. Btw, I am still mostly a clicker.
    Noob^^ anyway, rogues were op in TBC. btw u dont do pvp at all, ur just pveing means u dont need 1milion keybinds ^^
    avatar
    Vladcho
    Ghost Master

    Posts : 419
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Vladcho on Fri 02 Sep 2011, 22:16

    Look guys,being a clicker or binder is not a criteria to judge people.In TBC times,I myself was a full clicker,yet I was still pretty good with my chars in pvp. It's all about how you're feeling comfortable to play. I started with 3 binds,then made them 5,then 10,and now I've got 25+.If you make me play without any of them - I'd fail badly,but when I was used to be a clicker,I was feeling the same about binds.


    _________________________

    Saint Anger,the ultimate sin!
    avatar
    Cilena
    Ghost Elite

    Posts : 165
    Join date : 2011-03-06
    Age : 26
    Location : San Piego City (Pardubice), Czech Republic

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Cilena on Sat 03 Sep 2011, 00:36

    Dokter.. which important spells (mana-tide, tidial force)? Anyway... it can be fixed easy.
    Your spec is good. Many are neutral against you so you still have a chance be our member, take my +

    Dokter
    Journeyman Ghost

    Posts : 100
    Join date : 2011-08-28
    Location : Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Dokter on Sat 03 Sep 2011, 21:18

    Cilena wrote:Dokter.. which important spells (mana-tide, tidial force)? Anyway... it can be fixed easy.
    Your spec is good. Many are neutral against you so you still have a chance be our member, take my +
    well, earth shield mana tide heroism and stuff.
    avatar
    paladinoz
    Ghost Elite

    Posts : 158
    Join date : 2010-07-17
    Age : 22
    Location : Israel, Sad Story but Tru:((

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by paladinoz on Sat 03 Sep 2011, 21:21

    Vladcho wrote:Look guys,being a clicker or binder is not a criteria to judge people. It's all about how you're feeling comfortable to play.

    Vlad took u all to school Smile

    About The App:Thumps up.
    avatar
    Vladcho
    Ghost Master

    Posts : 419
    Join date : 2010-04-09
    Age : 26
    Location : Bulgaria

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Vladcho on Sun 04 Sep 2011, 00:04

    Nice application.I don't mind him being a clicker as long as he is handling the pressure. Accepted.


    _________________________

    Saint Anger,the ultimate sin!

    Sponsored content

    Re: Resto Shaman Facker

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed 23 Aug 2017, 01:51